How To Wash Your Synthetic Wig:
A synthetic wig doesn't need to be washed very often - after 10 or 12 uses is usually enough. Still, you might have to wash your wig more often if you use a lot of spray or mousse on it. Every washing shortens the life of your wig, so our advice is try not to use excessive styling products on it, and don't wash your wig until it looks like it needs to be washed.
1. Remove tangles with your fingers and gently brush your wig. Don't attempt to brush very curly wigs.
2. Fill a basin with cool water (hot water can damage your wig), mix a little bit of synthetic wig shampoo into it and place your wig in the water. Leave it to soak for about 5 minutes.
3. Swirl your wig around in the water, but don't rub the fibers
4. Rinse your wig under running water
5. Shake excess water off your wig and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand. If you have wig conditioner, put it on the wig and gently work it through the strands with your fingers. Remember you can't use blow dryer on a synthetic wig, so place your wig in a warm room with good ventilation and let it dry naturally
6. Brush your wig when it is completely dry and it is ready to wear again. Again, don't brush wigs that are very curly.
As you can see, caring for a synthetic wig is really easy. And having a wig or several differently styled wigs can really help you to change your look in an instant.